Welcome back to The Social Work Bubble Podcast! Today we have a shorter discussion on recent changes brought about by COVID-19, as well as various adjustments that occur when working from home & conducting teletherapy remotely. As an MSW student, I also talk briefly about the impact this pandemic has had on social work education, and the recent CSWE decision to decrease required field practicum hours. I hope you enjoy, and please leave your thoughts below!
For more information on the CSWE reducing field placement hours, please go here.
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble
· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub
· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/
· Podcast: https://thethoughtbubble.buzzsprout.com
*Previously The Thought Bubble*Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)