Welcome! Today on the Social Work Bubble, we have a special guest, Leslie Jimenez, MSW, joining us! We discuss Leslie's journey in social work including how she succeeded as a 1st generation college student to now support veterans in military social work!
Leslie Jimenez in based in Portland, Oregon and is a soon-to-be Clinical Social Work Associate. She has vast experience supporting veterans with PTSD & within military social work. To follow her journey, check out Leslie on Instagram @lesliejiimenez
Share your thoughts & perspective in the comments and FOLLOW the podcast wherever you're listening! Don't forget to share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble
· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub
· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/
Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)Support the show