Welcome! Today on the Social Work Bubble, we have a special guest, Luccas Contreras, to talk all about toxic masculinity, eating disorders in men, and how social workers can shape their practice to be more mindful of these intersections.
Luccas is an MSW Student at University of Wisconsin-Madison and currently works as a social worker as crisis stabilization case manager in Wisconsin and a part time domestic violence case manager.
Instagram: @dadboots https://www.instagram.com/dadboots/
Share your thoughts & perspective in the comments and FOLLOW the podcast wherever you're listening! Don't forget to share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble
· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub
· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/
Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)