Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast! In today's episode, we dive into what it's like working in mental health and social services, as a person who is also working through mental health concerns or a diagnosis. Social workers and therapists are not immune to trauma, depression, anxiety, and every other mental health diagnosis and struggle. So how do these things impact the way we do the work, and how can we do our work to the best of our ability while working through our own stuff.
Do you have feedback, more information and resources, or just want to add to the conversation? Leave it in the comments and let us know!
Do you love this podcast? Share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker and therapist friends!
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble
· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub
· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/
· Podcast: https://thethoughtbubble.buzzsprout.com
*Previously The Thought Bubble*Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)