Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast! Today, we are talking about Imposter Syndrome...Many struggle with it, and the impact can limit your potential as a social worker and therapist. Here, we dive into what Imposter Syndrome looks like in everyday life, as well as how to overcome it so that you can be the best social worker you can be!
Do you have feedback, more information and resources, or just want to add to the conversation? Leave it in the comments & share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble
· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub
· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/
· Podcast: https://thethoughtbubble.buzzsprout.com
*Previously The Thought Bubble*Support the show