Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast! Today, we're talking about what it looks like to be an introvert in the world of social work and mental health, and if introverts can be successful and effective therapists! We also dive into how you can take care of yourself as an introvert in this field, with practical tools and tips!
Do you have feedback, more information and resources, or just want to add to the conversation? Leave it in the comments & share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble
· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub
· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/
· Podcast: https://thethoughtbubble.buzzsprout.com
*Previously The Thought Bubble*Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)