Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast! Today, we're talking about the first phase of the social work foundation - The Planned Change Process. We'll discuss intake and engagement, even with the most difficult clients, to set the tone for a great and effective therapeutic relationship!
Do you have feedback, more information and resources, or just want to add to the conversation? Leave it in the comments & share The Thought Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble
· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub
· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/
· Podcast: https://thethoughtbubble.buzzsprout.com
*Previously The Thought Bubble*Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)