Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast! In this episode, I share my story of licensure in NYS, and how I was able to pass on the first attempt. My study resources and strategies are all here to help you move through your own licensing journey!
*Mild Disclaimer: I was slightly scattered during this episode, so if you need clarity or more information, please comment to contact me using the socials below! :)
Do you have feedback, more information and resources, or just want to add to the conversation? Leave it in the comments & share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble
· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub
· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/